Yet another idea why guns in restaurants are a bad idea. Sooner or later, nature calls:
TAMPA, Fla. — Authorities said a bullet from a gun that was accidentally dropped injured a Tampa woman sitting in a bathroom stall. Police said the bullet hit 53-year-old Janifer Bliss in the lower left leg. She was taken to a hospital with minor injuries.
Bliss was sitting on the toilet in a hotel bathroom when a woman in the next stall accidentally let her handgun slip out of her waist holster. The weapon discharged when it hit the ground.
Police said the gun belonged to a 56-year-old woman who has a concealed weapons permit.
The case has been referred to the State Attorney’s Office to determine if any charges will be filed.
Gosh, I thought CCW permit holders were always so responsible with their firearms. Guess not.